Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Library List 6/2/910

Alright, we've been to the library a few times since I last blogged. But alas, I am behind. I don't know where the days go. Does any mommy?

Because we were coming home from the library each trip with a mountain of books, I've had to limit the kiddos, especially since we go back atleast once a week. To be honest, I wouldn't  mind having so many books if I didn't have to tear my house apart looking for all of them 10 minutes before we're supposed to be leaving for the library. We have a "Library Books Stay in the Living Room" policy, which seems, it appears to be neglected. The Little Lady Librarian  maintains that she "forgets" the rule, whereas the Little Librarian Dude simply doesn't think it applies to him.

Anywho, here's our list this week.

Tiny Tortilla by Arlene Williams
Doll Face Has a Party by Pam Conrad
Edwina the Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct by Mo Willems
Carry Me! by Rosemary Wells
Paul Bunyan by Steven Kellogg
Harriet's Recital by Nancy Carlson
Olive's Pirate Party by Roberta Baker
Insect Detective by Steve Voake
How Much Is a Million? by David M. Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment